When you call Central Steel Service you get...
- a live friendly voice ready to help you or direct your call to someone who can
- a company that believes honesty and integrity are a critical part of doing business and a foundation or building long term mutually beneficial relationships
- access to professional sales representatives with over 100 years of combined experience in steel distribution, with over 70 of those years with Central Steel Service, Inc.
- access to over 7500 tons of high strength weathering, high strength, and abrasion resistant steel products maintained in over 125,000 sq .ft. of indoor warehouse space
- a clear written quotation covering all the pertinent details of your inquiry, including material description, weight, unit price and extended price
When you purchase from Central Steel Service you get...
- a written Sales Order Acknowledgement sent back to you within minutes, confirming the details of your order
- transportation service provided either on our truck or arranged by us through common carriers
- high quality material that is well packaged and properly identified for traceability and according to your unique instructions
- a Shipment Notification sent to you within minutes once your order has been shipped via common carrier
• fully traceable, actual mill test certifications provided with your shipment or according to your unique instructions
After you receive material purchased from Central Steel Service, we will...
- provide any easy to read invoice, complete with any reference numbers you may require to make it easier on your account’s payable personnel, while ensuring your job is costed correctly
- maintain your mill test certifications electronically for an indefinite period of time in case they are ever misplaced or requested months or years later by an inspector
- be here to help you in any way we can.